A Message from our President Regarding Covid-19
There continues to be many developments regarding the Coronavirus. It has impacted all facets of life and we want you to know that your health is of utmost importance to Dover Chevrolet. We truly live by our motto, “Employee Owned, Customer Focused” but with even greater care in today’s environment.
We’ve always taken great pride in our dealership to ensure it is always clean and presentable but at this time, cleanliness is paramount. Dover Chevrolet has taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- The dealership will undergo a deep cleaning twice a week and normal cleaning nightly.
- There will be a professional cleaning service sanitizing the building throughout the day.
- We will offer pick-up and delivery for our service customers.
- Service also offers an overnight drop off box.
- Each vehicle in for service will be thoroughly wiped down with disinfectant.
- We will meet you at your home or office for a test drive.
- We’ve temporarily instructed our team to welcome our guests with a friendly greeting but refrain from handshakes.
- Any employee that feels sick has been asked to stay home.
As our dealer principal Marshall Jespersen says, “Talk to us, we’d love to hear from you!” Especially in these trying times, please feel free to reach out in any manner that comforts you best.
Thank you for your business and trust in International Cars, Ltd. and Dover Chevrolet.
President / CEO